If your looking for the low-down on the marketing industry here in Minneapolis, you found the right place. Our whole team is from Minneapolis, and we are proud nice Minnesotan’s! We wanted to share the best Branding Agencies in Minneapolis by category! We love our work and love getting inspired by other talented designers. We follow many local agencies and read all the design awards. Of course, we like to consider ourselves in the running for best in branding design agency as well – but besides us ? these are the best.
Best Branding Agencies in Minneapolis
- Kick – Kick is a branding + design agency, delivering badass ideas & innovative consumer experiences for forward-thinking brands, from challenger brands to Fortune 50 companies.
- Sussner Design – Many brands get lost in the crowd. For more than 20 years Sussner has created standout brand identities that have helped marketing leaders and business owners re-energize their brands, gain a competitive edge and achieve outstanding results.
- CAPSULE – An award winning brand identity and design agency offering research, naming, branding, packaging, identity and strategic consulting services.
- DreamBig – We have 14 years of experience providing branding for small businesses. We have 2 international logo design awards. We are small agency, and our focus is on customer services and building a relationship with each client. We work hard to make your dreams come true. You Dream, We Create.
- Olson – Has changed ownership, but still a powerhouse employing a lot of brilliant people.
- Carmichael Lynch – One of the big boys, focusing on bigger brands like Suburu.
- Periscope – From Target to the Twins, this agency serves some of Minnesota’s largest companies with a hometown advantage.
- Risdall – Larger marketing agency with solid design in traditional mediums as well.
- Colle + McVoy – Also serving Target (lots of agencies in Minneapolis have some type of project with them,) and Caribou.
- Tunheim – Tunheim has successfully helped clients navigate complex change. They help clients rethink how they must work to be understood by all their stakeholders.